Thursday 16 December 2010

1 Introduction

In August 2008 I started a Dutch blog regarding the Bible and Christianity.
My motives were:
- I wanted to write down my opinions so my family can read them, even after my time on this earth
- I get sad when I see how Christians are divided instead of united: 15 different congregations in a small town of 15.000 souls makes me cry!
- I get sad when I notice how Christians put aside the people of Israel and want to take their place in the Scripture
- perhaps someone who doesn't know the Lord will see this blog, read an article, get curious and will learn more about our Redeemer Jesus Christ, whom also wants to be his/her Saviour

Now I want to share my opinions in English.

I sincerly hope my articles will help to change views and thoughts.

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who shall believe in Me through their word, that they all may be one, as Thou, Father, art in Me and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me. And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them, that they may be one, even as We are one: I in them and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that Thou hast sent Me and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved Me." (John 17:20-23 KJ21)
*

No comments:

Post a Comment